Valentine’s Day

It’s Valentine’s Day but everyone I love is 10,000 miles away. It’s OK though, my new friend Ella has plenty of kisses to give.

image

I hope you and your sweetie have a great day!

Tagged ,

12 thoughts on “Valentine’s Day

1. Boone says:

Happy Vday!

2. Ami says:

Hope you’re holding up your TPC status over there… and by the looks of you and Ella, you are. : ) Happy Valentine’s Day, Scotty D!

3. David says:

Seems as though you’ve been holding out on your aunt and me—who is this gorgeous new kisser-friend you’ve found? A very happy Valentine’s day to you. Judy came home from work early today (ill and I picked up an Rx on my way home from work). I’m sure she will be better by Saturday when we go to see The Who. She has been in bed since getting home. Rest always helps her the most! Had about an inch-and-a-half of snow today, that melted shortly after landing. So are you and your new friend (or anyone else) going to do anything to celebrate Valentine’s, or is that even something that is done there? I’m sure that their are lots of people (ten thousand miles away) who are thinking about you, and sending their love back to you, I know we are. Know we love you, and Happy Valentine’s Day. Unc

4. Christa says:

Cute pic…I knew you’d be a big hit with the Sheilas 😉 Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Melissa says:

Harper sends hugs to Uncle Scotty. Hope you are enjoying your time. We miss you!

6. Karen Meadows says:

I’ve been organizing my pics on my new computer and ran across some taken at Christmas a year ago and there you were in my humble abode! I was just happy to reconnect with family…..who knew I was related to an amazing adventure traveler and blogger!? I have never followed a blog before but enjoy yours greatly. Blessings to you my cousin, may God bless you with new sights, experiences, and friends you could never have imagined!